Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I've got the blueeesssss

First of all, it's  been awhile. How are you? I'm doing well, thanks for asking!

Soooo, my family room. Not the beautiful living room, which is now the perfect amount of yellow, but the family room (it's entirely different in case you were wondering). Just about three or four months ago, we decided to revamp the family room. It started with a blanket. Then came pillows, along with curtains and pictures and a desk, and we are still in the middle of it. Picture this, all brown furniture, brown walls, brown pillows and a brown fish tank. Very, very brown. Now comes the navy! And the brown spell is lifted ever so slightly!


Oliver loves it FYI. Also, who could forget my fancy fish sign? Which also just so happens to be navy blue too.

I even organized our bookshelf. Now you know I'm insanely crazy and have too much free time! But look at the difference:




Have I mentioned this wonderful desk I received from my Grandma?
Yup, this is the beautiful desk that I was referencing. This was my Grandma's desk that she used to do her homework on, but it doesn't look like that anymore! Now, it received a much-needed makeover, and sits in our family room to live on its great legacy. And supports some pretty great handles! 
I know, I know, no need to cry over its complete beauty.

And that, my friends is the end of our story for today. Until, of course, we find the perfect chair for the desk (yes, the beautiful desk is currently chairless, and available for all the lovely seats; single and ready to mingle!), or finally fix what above our television looks like etc. etc.
P.S. I made those curtains on our latest early dismissal! https://twitter.com/kayla_greenwald/status/695677280929128449

No comments:

Post a Comment