Wednesday, December 16, 2015

It's Christmas Time in the Suburbs

So I went to Joann Fabrics, to get some fabric. But alas, I have no self control, and so I spent a lot of money on even more fabric. It was Christmas-y, and I couldn't help it. 
The Christmas printed burlap fabric that was on sale FOR $2 A YARD was just calling my name. After cleaning off our couch table, (is that even what those are called?) I placed the burlap down as a runner and it fit perfectly. 

Additionally, I tied a wreath onto our blanket ladder-which I sincerely reccomend for instant coziness- and made that look all Christmas-y too. 
Our lonely birdcage gets slightly less lonely during the holidays, because I fill it with ornaments! That's right, it was all my idea, and not at all inspired by Pinterest. 
And now I will leave you with the three rules of Christmas:
1. Treat every day like Christmas 
2.There's room for everyone on the nice list
3. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear

No comments:

Post a Comment