Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

It's official. There is officially four days, six hours, 50 minutes and 15 seconds until Christmas! So, in order to get into the Christmas spirit, I'm going to share my favorite projects that I've accomplished so far. Today's project requires one strand of garland, and a box of pine cone ornaments, like the ones seen here. Also, it is extremely helpful if you also have a chandelier of which you look at a lot, so that you can smile every time that you see it.

Basically, the way that this happened was we had an extra strand of that green garland-y stuff as we were decorating for Christmas. I glanced at the garland, looked around to make sure that no one was watching, and climbed onto the table. I wrapped the garland around our chandelier, and whala! My new favorite Christmas project.

A while later, we noticed some pine cones that weren't being used, just screaming to join the garland. So they did. And it was true magic; but thus is the season of Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment