Friday, August 14, 2015

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

So this was a relatively easy project. Why did it take all day you ask? Good question. Good question indeed.

All I had to do was take two pieces of wood, 10 inches each, that I cut all by myself thanks Dad.


Then, I pre-drilled a hole in the wood, where the handle would stick out into the wood.


Next, I did this awesome new painting technique called paint-the-wood-a-color-and-then-decide-you-hate-it-so-wipe-it-off-frantically-as-fast-as-you-can. I think it came out wonderful.

After that I drilled everything down (this time actually by myself)
and attached picture hangers to the back of the wood. They are available  in Home Depot for pretty cheap. I think. I'm still a minor, I don't know these things.

Ta-daaaaaaa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment